1. Health

HIV is a very complex illness that is often difficult to understand for those living with the disease. We get hundreds of questions from our viewers each day. Here is a collection of the ten most frequently asked HIV and AIDS related questions. Get the answers to those questions here...

Related items...

HIV/AIDS Biology - FAQs

Medication Adherence Questions

HIV Transmission FAQs

Comments
February 13, 2008 at 7:16 am
(1) aji says:

sir.i did sex with a 16 year pros.i used two condums.bt unfortunately some white semifluid particle frm her vagina(a tiny dot) come out ant got attached with my penis hair.suddenly i rushed out and washed my penis with soap nd water.i use little soap as that soap was bn usd by a pros.my doubt is tht while washing i spread it whole.already i had sm itching thr nd due to scratchng thr may b sm ct marks.is ths any risk.one mnth back hpnd.one acne type found in gonal after one week.is there any risk.plz help me.plz

November 15, 2008 at 3:50 pm
(2) tomie says:

dont worry man if u fell some bublish thing always movig around in your body that meens u might have Hiv or aids

June 17, 2009 at 1:46 am
(3) HAVE A PROBLEM says:

Sir 2 girl take my penis in her mouth in different day. my question is that is there any problem to me or the girl b/c the particle of sperm are stick to my penis ?

October 16, 2009 at 2:47 am
(4) worried says:

Sir, i had sex with a girl a month back… N few days back, i heard some rumor that she might be infected with AIDS.. Although i used protection, i’m worried… Is there any chance that i might be affected???? please help..

October 17, 2009 at 1:23 pm
(5) Mark says:

Anytime you have exposure to HIV infected bodily fluids, there is a risk of HIV infection. The only way to know for sure is to get an HIV test. And remember, condoms should be used each and every time you have oral, anal, or vaginal sex.

Good luck.

June 1, 2010 at 12:35 pm
(6) shavonne atterberry says:

we need question to ask people with aids we need 10 question

September 24, 2010 at 4:00 pm
(7) Stephanie says:

i found a great website for questions and answers about hiv/stds….http://askthestdexperts.com/

September 24, 2010 at 4:02 pm
(8) Stephanie says:

hey i found a great website with questions and answers about hiv/stds…..http://askthestdexperts.com/

February 25, 2011 at 3:16 am
(9) Shona says:

If Sex done more then 2 people without without precaution causes AIDS or HIV.