- 10mg, 25mg, 50mg and 75mg capsules
- 10mg/5ml liquid
- 25mg three to four times per day not to exceed 150mg per in 24 hours.
- Take on empty stomach and a full glass of water
Side Effects to Report to Your Doctor:
- blurred vision
- problems urinating
- nausea / vomiting /diarrhea
- dry mouth
- low blood pressure
- sensitivity to bright lights
- Overdose of Pamelor can be fatal. If a dose is missed NEVER take a double dose.
- Not to be taken in children less than 12 years old.
- Never stop Pamelor abruptly. Notify your doctor before stopping Pamelor
- Do not take if pregnant, breast feeding, or thinking of becoming pregnant
More medication fact sheets