- 50mg capsule (gold/white)
- 100mg capsule (white)
- 200mg capsule (gold)
- 600mg (yellow; oval tablet)
- Take on empty stomach or with a light snack.
- Recommended to be taken at bedtime so you can sleep through side effects if they occur.
Side Effects to Report to Your Doctor:
- Nausea / vomiting
- Headache / lightheadedness
- Rash (usually goes away without stopping Sustiva)
- Difficulty concentrating
- Vivid, life-like dreams
- Mood changes
Drug Interactions or Incompatibility:
- Important Warning!
Sustiva can't be taken while pregnant because of the possibility of birth defects.
- If there is any chance you are pregnant or you are trying to get pregnant, notify your doctor immediately. A medication change will be necessary.
For More Information:
More medication fact sheets