If you have thoughts of suicide or feel you want to hurt yourself seek professional assistance immediately.
- Do you have thoughts of suicide?
- Is it hard for you to concentrate?
- Do you feel the pleasure and joy has gone from life?
- Do you find it difficult to make decisions?
- Are parts of life that used to be important now have little or no meaning?
- Do you have feelings of sadness and/or unhappiness?
- Do simple tasks require great effort to complete?
- Do you have feelings of guilt or failure?
- Does the the future seem hopeless?
- Have your sleep patterns changed?
- Do you have feelings of being trapped even when good things have happened?
- Important Warning! - If you have thoughts of suicide or feel you want to hurt yourself seek professional assistance immediately.
- If you have any five of these indicators, you may be suffering from depression. Call your doctor for a formal evaluation and more information on the available treatments for depression.